The need for an RFID asset tracking solution to monitor inventory and employees has grown exponentially over the last few years. Often the most difficult part of implementing an RFID system is figuring out where to begin. At Tx Systems, we pride ourselves on being an RFID expert of multi protocol, multi frequency technologies, and can assist your application from start to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do I begin in an asset tracking system?
- What do I buy first?
- What type of tags do I need?
- Do I need a software solution?
Tx Systems is happy to answer all of these questions and make recommendations for different hardware/software providers to assist in your Asset Tracking endeavor.
As a long time partner of Trans Tech Systems, we are proud to offer the Simply RFID NOX Solution. This all-in-one software/hardware solution is the perfect place to begin experimenting with RFID (UHF) technology because it comes with everything you need to get started. The Nox Solution, also known as a sting kit, comes ready to launch with the following components:
- Hardware for initial install of UHF Asset Tracking
- NOX-COREX – Server Software
- CS203 – Integrated RFID Reader + Antenna
- IPD222OES – Full HD 1080P 2MP Indoor Dome Camera
- NOX Sample UHF Tag Pack
- NOX S Premium – Premium Support for System
Windows 7 computer (or greater) required for use with sting kit