Gemalto's IDPrime PIV Cards is a standards-based smart card for Federal, state and local government, their contractors, private sector and non-federal organizations around the world that want to leverage the benefits of the PIV standard. The IDPrime PIV Cards come in a variety of models that are fully compliant to the PIV standard approved by the US Government Services Administration (GSA) and meet the NATO requirements to meet their respective PKI policies.
- FIPS 201 Compliant™, validation to FIPS 140-2 to Level 2 cryptographic module security, and approval by the GSA for the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Products List (APL). Approved by NATO and listed as meeting their PKI policies.
- Available in dual-interface (contact/contactless), as mandated by the PIV standard, or optional tri-interface (Prox) for compatibility with legacy physical access systems.
- Multiple memory sizes available
- Extensible with custom applications since they are based on the Gemalto's IDCore Java Card platform
- Full compliance with regulations
With more than 10 products on the official GSA FIPS 201 APL and approved by NATO, Gemalto is a leading provider of PIV certified products and the preferred choice for a number of government customers and contractors wanting to comply with HSPD-12 as well as private companies and other organizations wanting to use the PIV card standard. These products are currently used by several Federal Agencies in the US as part of their FIPS 201 infrastructure, with some used as reference implementations by evaluation laboratories.
- Leaner operations and cost reduction
FIPS 201 products provide secure and rapid electronic identification of employees, which translates in faster and simpler procedures for your personnel. Organizations can also leverage these products in world-class operational improvements such as digital signature, whose adoption through paperless operations saves time, money and ultimately benefits the environment.
- Improves productivity and accountability by simplifying access to information systems
Employee identification and strong authentication have proven to significantly improve productivity by simplifying the access to IT systems. Through a single sign on experience, users avoid the hurdles of multiple passwords, organizations save in their management (reset, synchronization, etc), and the overall infrastructure can step up to accountability standards required from modern IT systems through the capability to undoubtedly account for every use of its network or application components.
- Maximizes adaptability through a broad industry interoperability
Beyond the compliance with the standard, the FIPS 201 certification process ensures a strong level of compatibility between products, providing a stable infrastructure to build additional applications and improve your return on investment.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.